FirstBank Western Union
FirstBank Western Union is a service provider platform, setup to allow customers receive or transfer money from foreign account abroad to another account in any part of the world. With the encounter with FirstBank Western union service provider, you would confirm on a credible reliability of the service. So to say that the Western Union fund transfer service is the best. FirstBank staffs all over the country with Western Union, work tirelessly day in day out to give customers the most secure, convenient and reliable payout services. The Western Union with partnership with Firstbank of Nigeria for over 20years has experienced a good payout services which gives the FirstBank a high place in the country’s most active service provider as regards the transfer of funds. So we all urge the entire public to always have us in mind when it comes to secure and reliable service with Western Union. We are here to give wonderful Nigerian the best.
These are the more reasons why you should go for FirstBank Western Union as regards funds transfer:
- The service is a very fast one.
- It is safe with FirstBank
- Also a convenient means of funds transfer
- Also reliable at all time.
Benefits of FirstBank Western Union
- The receiver of the transferred money pays no fee as regards added charges
- Transfer is available to receiver immediately the sender concludes the transaction
- You can send or receive your remittances from any of our branches in Nigeria
- Customers can pick or send their transfers from Mondays through Fridays nationwide and from selected locations on weekends
Vital Information’s required for Receiving Transferred funds
The following information’s are very vital in order to maintain credibility. These information’s are as follows: Sender’s name and country (city to be included for transfers coming from the US and Mexico), the receiver’s name, address and phone numbers, Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), test Question and Answer where applicable, Expected Amount by the receiver, the receiver’s name, address and phone numbers.
FirstBank Requirements for Sending Payments
The sender must provide the following information’s to enable the bank operators to have a swift entry for quick transaction. Test Question and Answer where applicable. A maximum send limit of 1,000USD Naira equivalent per customer per quarter, as stipulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria., Acceptable means of identification (see Required Documents), The receiver’s name and country, Sender’s name, Phone number, address, Sender must have a FirstBank account or be identified by an account holder Amount in Naira
Note: Only individuals at the age of 18 and above are eligible to engage in Western Union Service.
Documents Required for Clear Identification
Any of the following documents are valid means of identification:
- National Identity Card
- Bank Verification Number
- Permanent Voters card
- Driver’s License
- International Passport
FAQs about FirstBank Western Union
1) Can I send funds as a company or to a company?
- You cannot send funds as a company or to a company. The CBN policy states that the outbound service is strictly on “a person to person basis”. No business transactions are allowed.
2) Why is the rate of conversion for transactions different from the CBN/parallel market rate?
- FirstBank does not determine the rate of conversion for the transactions. The rates are automated on the software and are not customized for manipulation by the Bank..
3) Why did the operator keep a copy of my form after refusing payment?
- The operator keeps the original copy of the form as a proof that the customer visited the location and the transfer was not paid based on the reason(s) annotated on the form.
4) Who do I contact for complaints?
- You can contact our Money Transfer Department via mail on email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call 019057125, 019057144, 019057122, 019057142
5) Can I collect my transfers on weekends?
- FirstBank has over 60 dedicated centers spread across the country that offer Money Transfer services everyday including weekends and public holidays from the hours of 10am – 3pm.
6) Do I need to reveal my 4-digit PIN to the Operator?
- You do not need to reveal your 4-digit PIN to the Operator.